Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Blacked Out 2011 Mathews MR7 28" mod with 80% let off. Bow comes with Focus Grip installed. Has brand new orange and black Vapor Trail strings, and all orange dampers. Currently the bow is set up with an Axcel Armortech HD HS Pro Series Sight with custom green orange alternating pins in .10 fibers, a QAD HDX drop away rest, D Loop, Peep Sight, Custom Orange and Black Wrist Sling, and K-Tech stabilizer. All in all its a perfect setup for 3-D and hunting. (I used it for target and 3-D and have never taken it hunting) It is very great shape for a bow that's a couple of years old with no dings or chips and works killer! Bow runs $999, sight customized around $300, Stabilizer $80, Rest $120, Grip $50, Custom Dampers $40, D Loop $7, Peep $8, Sling $15, Vapor Trail Stings $120 Totalling well over $1,600. Will let it all go for $1,100 tyd insured. (+3% if paypal is used) Serious inquiries only please. No Trades. Any questions, just ask.

MR71.jpg
MR72.jpg

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
What do you want for bare bow?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would take $725 + PayPal fees. (I live in Hawaii so the shipping is about $50 of the $725)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Can you get the mods changed to 26"?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not have those mods, but they are pretty easy to come by and really easy to change. Any Mathews dealer should have them, but I usually call Drave's Archery. Super reasonable prices and great customer service. Should be about $25.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With a real simple module change (module "F" is what you need for a 27" draw in a MR7), but I don't have those modules. 2 screws per module per cam and no press needed and can do both cams in less than 5 minutes. Those modules are pretty common for about $20-$25 for the set at almost any Mathews dealer or here on AT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.