Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My New Rytera Nemesis is ready. She was so Quiet I have named her "Whispering death". This is my first dual cam bow and I was surprised that it was a joy to shoot. She is Smooth and not hard. The grip is sweet!. For now I have her at 59 pounds. I will return to the shop before Turkey season opens to get her re tuned and maxed out. I'm shooting harvest time Archery arrows at 360 grains with blazers and 371 grains with arrow wrap and fob'ed arrows. 100 grain heads. I did add two Bow Jax Slip Jax's on the string but I don't think it was needed and maybe overkill for this bow. D loop was from REDHDCHARM.

1. 11.5 inch Paradigm Archery S.O.S in Black with Flo green Accents. Top notch Quality and durability.

2. Custom ordered .019 six pin Sword 3'rd Plane with Extension bar- 2nd and 3rd axis leveling. I'm glad that I had to wait for this sight. The fit and finish look great. Pins are easy to see.

3. Tight Spot Quiver- Now that I have one on my bow I understand why it was over 120 bucks. The Quality and finish is top notch. Now I can balance the Quiver to the bow. It fits tighter to the bow compared to other quivers I've used. It has Individual arrow grippers. The quick lock cam is easy to adjust or detach from the riser. You can adjust the quiver up or down for balance o so you don't have your arrows going past the lower limb and hitting ground. You can also adjust the quiver in our out to better help with the balance of the bow. You can tighten the arrow holders to fit most arrow shafts and you won't have to worry about a BH tipped arrow popping out. This is a tough and Quality made product. This Quiver works very well with the extension bar on the Sword sight. I can still move the bar in or out and the knob on the sight doesn't interfere with the Quiver.

4.Trophy Taker Smack Down- Lifetime warranty on this Bad boy. The shop connected it to the lower limbs on my bow. because of the bridge on my riser, the string that goes down to the limbs makes slight contact. We tried it on the outside too but decided to keep it on the inside of the bridge. it doesn't get in the way when i grip the bow. I did add some Black felt behind the string just in case it wears the finish away. We didn't want to connect the Smack down directly to one of the strings. This rest is fast but it drops at the last second and it works fine with my Starrflight Fobs.

5. Poorman's Bow sling' Black and Flo Green.

6. Blacks Creek Sliver 3-d Shoulder and Hip Quiver-. Well made. It comes with a Shoulder strap or you can take it off and use the loop through system for a regular belt.

7. R.A.D Peep in black.

8. U-Slide bow holder for my backyard range.

A Shout out to the Owner of White Tails plus in Deer Park, Washington. Greg and his Staff, Jim and Chris were Friendly and Professional. It is always great to meet fellow AT''rs eye to eye. It was worth the 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive to get to the shop. If you have a Question, they will answer it. If you have a problem, They can fix it. They don't brand bash peoples Equipment. They welcome all Archers and the Equipment they use. I believe that the shop is a Martin, PSE and Darton dealer.

Not the best pics. Its been raining off and on. Good ole Washington State.

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
Great looking bow. And the sword sight! I recommend them to everyone I see, hands down the best aight for the money.

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Nice rig Simon! Looks great.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Thats a nice lookin' rig.... CONGRATS!!!

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet looking rig Simon!!! Now let's see her in action$
Thanks Dave. That will take some time. It's been awhile since I've shot a bow. I need to get the muscle memory back. I still need to sight in the other pins once the rain stops and the wind dies down. I'm gonna order a camcorder in about a month. I'll try to get some vids up shooting the Fobs and modified Fobs. :thumb: I felt like a rookie today, shaking all over the place. I need to drop the burgers and pick up the weights. :idea1: I was choking the Grip to death.:lol3:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Love the black and neon green together sweeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Cool rig.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Slick looking rig man! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm going to have to find me a martin dealer one day I love the look of the nemesis!!!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I'm loving the carbon black finish mixed with the green accent is just plain sweet.
Enjoy the new toy Simon:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Good looking rig

1 - 20 of 23 Posts