Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the bladerunner archery bow, iso-force. i didn't shoot it. i was wondering if anyone has and what they think. 26 axel to axel seems unbelievable yet there it is. what does everyone think, whether youve shot it or not. Is it the future??? thanks CMT

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I shot one about 30 times. It was suprizingly quiet and accurate, but it is not a better mousetrap, and I seriously doubt it will be the future of archery. Watch for new totally camless/wheeless designs to make a big showing in the industry. :zip:

Todd

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it seems to me that bows cant hardly get better than they are, they gotta make a little sound, and with the quality of them nowadays, its hard to believe it will happen. We will see tho. CMT

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
They definately seem user friendly, Very easy to set up and tune. My buddy and I were checking one out. He shot it and said he would definately cosider it if he was in the market for a new bow. Theey definately look cool, and they are pretty quiet. they have alot going for them.

I do believe with the growing trend in the gimmicky technology based type archery products (Quick spins, mechanical broadheads, Magnetic touchless rests, Light up knocks) If you can convince people its better they will buy it. So I would say that archerey over the next ten years will change radically as far as the products availlible.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It's sweet bow. Unique and not something everyone will like. A lot of bow snobs won't accept it. But it shoots better than you think. Much better.

I sent you a PM CMTCheeter.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I shot one and was reasonably impressed, I dont think I would own one , but it was smooth and fairly forgiving. I liked the Liberty 1 alot better, its smooth quick, quiet and only 20" ata

Check it out

http://www.libertyarchery.com/index.html

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
its my primary bowhunting equipment the thing is friggin incredible. in a blind, in a treestand don't get any better. it may not be the future of bowhunting but its going to be in my future for a very long time.

common lingo is that you can't shoot consistently with a short a2a bow yea right. the highest ive ever shot on a 300 round was 283. i shoot between 270-280 with the bladerunner.

people complain that you can't shoot distance with a short A2A bow. all of my bow hunting scenerios have all been under 32 yds. im hitting 2" groups at 30 yds with this bad boy using 1 pin.

what i appreciate most is the realistic bow speeds the company publicizes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have tried the bladerunner and enjoyed it. the only things i didn't like was the weight and i would like a higher let off. everything else is awesome. this is a quality bow. i think one of these might be my next shooter. i just can't see trading in my outback allready.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts