Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I have been shooting blazers for a while and I was in need of new fletches but they didnt have blazers in stock at the local shop but they had vane tec 2" hp vanes and I was wondering what the diffrence is between them and what bennifits I can expect from them over blazers I am using a qad drop away rest any info would be appriciated

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Lets go thru this! Side by side they look exactly alike. The Vane Tec weights less. Both are stiff and will guide your broadhead as needed. The Vane Tec is less money. You do not need to prep the vane in any way, you do have to for the Blazer. Using no chemicals, just soap, water, and a pad to rough up the shaft a bit, I can glue the Vane Tec on where it will stick. Do a search on here and see how many people can't say that about the Blazer.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I really like vanetecs maybe i am crazy but i did notice a difference they really do stick better.Go to vanetec.com they will give a free sample:D

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I used to use blazers until a few yaers ago when they came out with the HPs, I have always used VaneTec 3" and 4" vanes and noticed how perfect they are in relation to one another so I got the HP's and what do you know they are the same way, Blazers aren't by no means weight, shape or length consistant as the HP's, plus they will stick to butter, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts