Born yank raised south
17,415 Posts
Congrats on a great buck brother!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! Great buck lots of character, that’s awesome Have a story to go with it?
Cell cams showed him all over the property obviously trying to find a doe that was apparently in estrous. That was from 6:08 til 7:09 when I saw the pics. I headed straight over and was in the stand by 7:49. At 8:08 he came cruising by and I stopped him two steps shy of getting in my wind. He was quartering to….the impact almost knocked him down, he only went 50 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm SS 70/30.5
178 Posts
Cell cams showed him all over the property obviously trying to find a doe that was apparently in estrous. That was from 6:08 til 7:09 when I saw the pics. I headed straight over and was in the stand by 7:49. At 8:08 he came cruising by and I stopped him two steps shy of getting in my wind. He was quartering to….the impact almost knocked him down, he only went 50 yards.

That is awesome! Great shot, and congrats again👍🏻

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

what area of the country? did you get through the shoulder or other bone or shoot around? what is your setup like if you punched through his heavy bone?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shot in front of shoulder.

Bear Carnage 70#, 29”, 560 grain, G5 Deadmeat

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I added a trail cam pic…. He had a cool V with his G2 and a abnormal point on his right side four days before I shot him, unfortunately he broke his G2 off

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations

1 - 20 of 30 Posts