Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
19,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gameplan Gear standback.

Being that turkey season is getting here in a hurry i thought i would post a picture of my blind hauling set up. In this picture i have the blind, chair, and bird strapped to the pack. I also have a small saw and tent stakes inside the pack as well. One feature i really like is the fact that you can adjust how high or low the blind rides on your back
making it easier to tote through the woods if need be. It is going on its fourth season and looks no worse for wear after lots of abuse and many miles(i turkey hunt alot)
The empty pack is very light weight which was one of the main reasons i went to this.
When i first started looked at packs the wild thing was the only blind pack around, that thing weighed between 7-9lbs empty so i scrapped that idea quick. I have even strapped my stuffer decoy to the pack when i carry more that one.

Attachments

· Registered
13,543 Posts
Man, you got it all, right there on your back! Looks great...just don't fall backwards and break your arrows!

· Registered
13,543 Posts
Nice looking rig! Hope you have a big Tom to hang on there as well :)

· Registered
13,543 Posts
you mean another one, theres one hanging on there in the pic:shade:
Haha..I thought that was your decoy! Now I see it. Awesome.

· Registered
526 Posts
So tell us! What pack frame and pack you used and what accys and how set up. etc......

· Registered
19,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
reedbone the pack is a gameplan gear standback(says it in post)

i put the hubs into the boot on the pack that is made for a rifle stock, which has adjustable straps for length.

i have a saw, tent stakes, extra mesh for blind, back up release, small archery tackle box with allens and extra b heads in it.

i strap my stool to the outside as well as a stuffer decoy at times, and even a dead turkey as in photo.

this pack weighs less thatn 2lbs i believe empty and handles all the weigth i put on it with no problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.