Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, was in the market for a new bow...I live in the middle of nowhere and there isn't a pro shop within 100 miles of me. After a ton of research on bows that fit what I was looking for I came across a solace on eBay. Never heard of Athens before but was impressed with what I read and decided to be a part of the Athens family!!!! now it's just the hurry up and wait!!! I have a NAP Apache rest but need to get a new sight...thinking I want to go back to a single pin...looking at the CBE tek. Other thoughts...
Can't freaking wait to get my new Solace!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Awesome!! Welcome to the Athens Team. All the Athens bows are great and I'm sure you will like your Solace.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I was the same way. I knew about Athens and had wanted to try them out but didn't have a dealer close to me. I went from a Mathews Helium to the Solace and have no regrets on my decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was the same way. I knew about Athens and had wanted to try them out but didn't have a dealer close to me. I went from a Mathews Helium to the Solace and have no regrets on my decision.

Good to hear...I have been all over the spectrum...started with a Mathews conquest went to a short, slow bear and am trying to find a happy medium - hopefully the solace will fit the bill! Just got confirmation that the bow shipped but won't be here till Feb. I hate waiting!!!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
There is a pretty major snow storm out east so it could slow it down a little bit depending on where it's coming from.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm in the same boat with you. No dealers within 206 miles so am purchasing a Solace blind. I have no worries though, I trust AT'ers reviews on bows. Sounds like a real shooter, cant wait to get my hands on it. I picked up a CBE Tek-Hybrid single pin on here and also a Limbdriver Pro V. I may PM you in a month or so and compare notes with you if your up to it. Good luck with your new purchase.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in the same boat with you. No dealers within 206 miles so am purchasing a Solace blind. I have no worries though, I trust AT'ers reviews on bows. Sounds like a real shooter, cant wait to get my hands on it. I picked up a CBE Tek-Hybrid single pin on here and also a Limbdriver Pro V. I may PM you in a month or so and compare notes with you if your up to it. Good luck with your new purchase.
Absolutely! I think we're going to have a very similar set up...thinking I'm going with the CBE single or hybrid 3 pin. CBE seems to have some pretty good reviews without breaking the bank. Enjoy!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome to the family! The Athens Archery Solace is an awesome bow. I also currently have an NAP Apache rest on mine. I also have an HHA Sports Optimizer Lite King Pin. Currently set up with 3D stabilizers but during hunting seasons will have a Trinity Archery T3 stabilizer on it. http://www.trinityarchery.com

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the family! The Athens Archery Solace is an awesome bow. I also currently have an NAP Apache rest on mine. I also have an HHA Sports Optimizer Lite King Pin. Currently set up with 3D stabilizers but during hunting seasons will have a Trinity Archery T3 stabilizer on it. http://www.trinityarchery.com
How do you like the T3? Still looking for a stab and am not sure what I'm getting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts