Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BLOB RUN - We've got plans to travel this coming Monday, November 15th. We'll be heading up I-75 from N. GA to Knoxville, TN then up I-81 toward VA. We've got a number of the 24"x24"x12" BLOBS (not in a box) and several 40"x36" BLOBS that are still available if anyone is interested. Picked up prices for this run will be as follows:

24"x24"x12" - $90
40"x36" - $110

Let me hear from you and we'll try to work you into the delivery - PM me or give me a call (706) 506-6362. Thanks!

·
NC ASA Director
36,165 Posts
Sweet!

Wish I had the extra cash atm.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I almost forgot about these BLOBS! They are roughly 18" in diameter and vary in depth up to about 24". These are only $25 each but at this price, you'll need to make delivery very EZ on us!!! We've got 15-20 or more of these if anyone wants them - feel free to bid on the whole lot! :wink:

Attachments

·
NC ASA Director
36,165 Posts
Not sure what market this would fill. Indoors maybes? Or for someone's home range?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure what market this would fill. Indoors maybes? Or for someone's home range?
Our BLOBS are literally the BEST archery targets available so the market is HUGE and mostly untapped as folks are just beginning to be introduced to the BLOB. As you've indicated, these work great on high-use shooting ranges too. Save yourself some $ - get a BLOB - it will last for a very long time. ! ;)

·
NC ASA Director
36,165 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the Blob targets! :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.