Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother,brother-in-law and I each picked up a Blob target yesterday. Put all three in back of my Z-71. Sorry didn't get pics with all three in truck but, dropped one off last night. Set one at 20 yards and one at 30. Paid $80 each.

Attachments

· Registered
4,220 Posts
where (EXACTLY) did you get them at and are they readily available????

i would love to buy a couple of them even if i have to load up the trailer and make a road trip.

Custom archery in Huntsville,AL has them. It's an hour North of Birmingham. It's around 375-400 miles from AL-FL state line.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got 'em at the Dog Food Center 2406 Old Edisto Dr, Orangeburg, SC 29115. He has probably 30 left. Ask for Waddy. Phone number is 803-536-2519. He said he gets them out of TN.

· Registered
8,117 Posts
Got 'em at the Dog Food Center 2406 Old Edisto Dr, Orangeburg, SC 29115. He has probably 30 left. Ask for Waddy. Phone number is 803-536-2519. He said he gets them out of TN.
Humm.... That is only 4 hours from me! :shade: How do they hold up to weather outdoors?

· Registered
266 Posts
A couple guys in our club are picking up 4 somewhere in GA next weekend. Not sure exatly where but its not more than a few hours drive so it can't be further than central GA. I'll get more info and post later. These things are supposed to hold up extremly well.

· Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts
Any of these out west of the Mississippi?

These look cool....

-Steve

· Registered
9,514 Posts
A couple guys in our club are picking up 4 somewhere in GA next weekend. Not sure exatly where but its not more than a few hours drive so it can't be further than central GA. I'll get more info and post later. These things are supposed to hold up extremly well.
They hold up very well, I've shoot the pee out of mine, and it's only got a tad bit of wear in the center, but other than that it's going to outlast my shoulder:mg:

· Registered
667 Posts
BLOB Targets

We've got BLOB targets! Photos here:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1195994&highlight=Blob+target

We only sell BLOBS of the highest quality. We have 2 sizes that are poured into cardboard boxes to form more/less uniform targets. Both of these sizes can be shipped to your door.

18"x18"x8" - $85 (free shipping via USPS) - approx. 40 lbs

24"x24"x8" - $90 (picked up) - ships UPS, PM zip code for price plus shipping - approx. 70 lbs

The largest size we offer is the original 40"x40"x8" BLOB, weighing approx. 200 lbs. These make a great backyard target or an awesome range targe. Shipping usually doesn't make $en$e given the huge size and weight, but we can give freight shipping estimates to your commercial delivery address, if you are interested. These will be $110 picked up.

Let me hear from you! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.