Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,047 Posts
I shoot 3-D and all is hoot for practice is the block.... i do not own one 3-D target..... they are not a must have.... if you can shoot a black dot consistant you can hit any target they put out.....

· Registered
1,383 Posts
I use the GlenDel Buck By the block. And the Block in my basement. Realy it depends on the type of shooting you are doing. 3D or Target. Thats what it realy comes down to.

(I shoot 3-D and all is hoot for practice is the block.... i do not own one 3-D target..... they are not a must have.... if you can shoot a black dot consistant you can hit any target they put out)

I would have to disagree a little with you. Some people can shoot a black dot all day long but when it comes to a 3D target they are inaccurate because there is no black dot or normal target to look at. Some people are not mentaly ready. If you are mentaly ready then you can shoot both no problem.

www.arrowwrapsunlimited.com

· Registered
787 Posts
You'll get a lot more shots for the money shooting at the block. It's also a lot better to shoot 1 arrow per spot to reduce arrow damage! Shooting multiple arrows at a 3D target will get expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.