Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some Bloodsport Gravediggers recently and is it just me or are they pretty dull out of the package? I have heard great things about them but these were all reviews a couple years prior and I heard their quality control has dropped dramatically. Anybody wanna chime in on this? I shoot way too much and practice too hard to risk shooting a whitetail with a dull broadhead. Lol but they fly great out to 60 yards!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I bought some Bloodsport Gravediggers recently and is it just me or are they pretty dull out of the package? I have heard great things about them but these were all reviews a couple years prior and I heard their quality control has dropped dramatically. Anybody wanna chime in on this? I shoot way too much and practice too hard to risk shooting a whitetail with a dull broadhead. Lol but they fly great out to 60 yards!
I've not seen that issue with the Gravediggers... I've been using them for the last few years and have had nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
3,796 Posts
just sharpen them up. If you check the flight of each broadhead you will need to sharpen them anyway..

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
just sharpen them up. If you check the flight of each broadhead you will need to sharpen them anyway..
Do you have a good process or tool for sharpening a small curved blade?
IMG_1284.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've not seen that issue with the Gravediggers... I've been using them for the last few years and have had nothing but good things to say about them.
That's good to know, have you bought them recently?

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
That's good to know, have you bought them recently?
No, I haven't. I didn't even hunt last year. I sold my house but my new house wasn't ready yet so my wife and I were living in a hotel...

For the record, I've never used the chisel tip. I use the CoC version. (Not sure if that makes a difference)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I haven't. I didn't even hunt last year. I sold my house but my new house wasn't ready yet so my wife and I were living in a hotel...

For the record, I've never used the chisel tip. I use the CoC version. (Not sure if that makes a difference)
Gotcha, yeah that helps a ton and I appreciate the feedback!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts