Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I shoot my pins seems to be very blurry. Especially late in the afternoon I can barely tell where my pin is on the target. What can I do to solve this problem.:confused:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Try the smallest size peep you feel you can use. If that doesn't do it then get the 1/4" verifier. It's done wonders for me especially the new strength one (weakest).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dont know if you shoot with both eyes open or not ,but switch from one eye open to two eyes open that may bring the pins in to focus better? From my experience I believe the problem could be your dominant eye trying to take over and it may be the opposite eye that your looking in the peep with? Just a suggestion

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Verifier peep!!

A verifier peep is a peep with a lens to help with pins!!! Well worth the money!!! I was having problems with .029 to where I ordered .039 pins and learned of the verifier at a local pro shop... and oh my god the difference is amazing!!! now Im at .019 pins and want to try the .010 pins this winter, before next 3D season!!! Also its legal for hunter class at 3D and legal for hunting!!!
The clarifier works for scopes or sights, but the verifier has a shorter field of view, meant just for pins!!! go to specialty archerys website and check it out!! It will get rid of the blur!!!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Blurry Pins!!!!!

I had the same problem. Go to the Specialty Archery website. I now have peeps with verifiers on all of my bows and I use .010 pins. Best thing since sliced bread for tired old eyes. JJT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts