Archery Talk Forum banner

Bo Bobs Beat Down Thread

1380 35
Well Bo Bob took a heck of a beating in Goochland on Saturday. The best thing that happend was he drove which was a good thing since at least this way some one would bring him back to Appomattox.

Bo Bob's shoot routine

First tweek your peep to the left then back to the right.
The pull back your bow with all your mite
When you make the shot the arrow come's alive
Then score Bobs shot by putting down a five.
I havn't shoot good since I don't when
Hay John and Terry don't two five's make a ten:rolleyes:
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,602 Posts
It was beautiful day......................at least on the first 20 targets after that it turned to @#$%...................... my head that is!

· Registered
936 Posts
Well Bo Bob took a heck of a beating in Goochland on Saturday. The best thing that happend was he drove which was a good thing since at least this way some one would bring him back to Appomattox.

Bo Bob's shoot routine

I can't believe that it took you guys this long to get this posted on here.

· Registered
8,525 Posts
Well thats a good on John.Let's hear the rest of the scores .I'll bet that made Terry feel better .I just checked the scores from Miss KRISTEN WON way to go farmgirl CONGRATS :thumbs_up

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts

Bo Bob's shoot routine

:rolleyes: Well,...Glad to see that I can provide some comic/stress relief for you boys! Plenty of 5's were written done for sure, and even two zeros. Well I hope that last night I laid to rest to peep issues and will be working to throughout the week to redeem myself next Saturday night.;)

· Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rolleyes: Well,...Glad to see that I can provide some comic/stress relief for you boys! Plenty of 5's were written done for sure, and even two zeros. Well I hope that last night I laid to rest to peep issues and will be working to throughout the week to redeem myself next Saturday night.;)

How did that go

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the lord my peep not to tweek:rolleyes: or something like that

If I die before I wake

I pray the lord my string to take;)

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
How did that go

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the lord my peep not to tweek:rolleyes: or something like that

If I die before I wake

I pray the lord my string to take;)
:tongue:
Don't think I wasn't praying something to that affect after about the 6th target and hearing Terry runs his mouth for about the third time.:smile:

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Bo Bob's shoot routine

This jingle was made possible by " Buckmountain String & Cables " ;)

· Registered
237 Posts
Planning on being there, I was there this past Sat. hoping to see the Sentinel in action. You really should have been there to defend yourself from all the smack.;)

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Bob, actually lost a couple pounds Saturday on the course from all that peep twisting and swearing he was doing:p:devil:
Let's no go over the edge now Terry. I might have worried a few pounds away though. We'll have to see if I can find some redemtion Sat night.

· Registered
799 Posts
I think you guys were the group in front of us. It sounded like someone was providing alot of entertainment for the group.:D

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
I think you guys were the group in front of us. It sounded like someone was providing alot of entertainment for the group.:D
Qh! There is always entertainment where we go for sure.:tongue: We might have been infront of you, sorry if we messed you up at all.:smile:

· Registered
799 Posts
Didn't mess us up at all. It was actually pretty entertaining:teeth:
On a side note are you guys going to Augusta this weekend?

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Didn't mess us up at all. It was actually pretty entertaining:teeth:
On a side note are you guys going to Augusta this weekend?
Don't know of any of our group that are head to Augusta. I know most of us are planning on shooting an indoor 3D Sat night. If you're ever interested, we have a 15 target 30 yard indoor shoot every Sat night at 7 PM. It's at Steve's Archery in Madison Heights VA which is about 10 noth of Lynchburg.
Pleanty of fun an laughs to go around!

Yea, on AT I go by Bo Bob---Saturday I was Little Bo Peep and I sure had lost my sheep that day!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.