Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gonna get alot of opinions but that is all it is, it all comes down to what you feel comfortable with. Personally I've only used Yeti fast hacks in the small number of builds I've done (all S40's). Want to try the Simple Sniper later. Keep asking till you get your answers (all of us has done that) but also check out the tutorials at the top and try using the search and you may find answers to your questions faster.

·
Registered
345 Posts
All the boards work great. But the s600 and s40 is the only cameras that I say work the best with the Yeti fast hack board (4 wire mod) It's just disables the lens door so it makes it a little quieter and I believe .5 sec faster. But all the other boards work well and are great*products I use them all and would recommend any one.
Ben

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If you plan on using it as a true trail cam where speed is at a premium then the yeti, with the fast hack and ask mark to relocate the PIR so that you can use the HPWA from snapshotsniper.com.

If you are planning on using it a feeder or mineral block then any of the boards would work. The 3 wire hack has the camera right about 2 seconds the fast hack is about a .5 second faster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts