Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This joker is off his rocker.

He calls proposed suburban hunting cruel, horrific, and useless. He calls possible visiting hunters as "out of town killers." He claims that gun shot deer are poisonous and unfit for human consumption because the USDA doesn't inspect it. He wants to educate citizens about other ways to keep deer out of the roadways (I have a feeling long heart felt conversations with the deer would be involved). And he asks people to imagine the emotional distress endured by deer after watching their "family being gunned down."

The Price is Wrong old man, pull your head about of your back side and quit watching Bambi three times a day. We should lock him and Uncle Ted in a small room for a while and see what happens.

Have a look:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mar...-rockville-residents-to-stop-deer-hunt-083111

I apologize if this is a repost, but I didn't see it anywhere else.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
The price is wrong Bobby!

·
Registered deer murderer
632 Posts
That, my friends, is what happens when somebody is raised in a big city and never learns how the real world works.

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,199 Posts
Nothing but an old pervert. He'd make a good senator.

·
74,535 Posts
I quess the deer just go away. Wonder what Bob has to say to the familys who hit the deer with there cars and often die from over population or hr would rather see diesese amoung the herd. Does he say poor deer. Herds got to be controlled for many reasons.

Maybe Bobs bioligist degree might help his fight.

Mayor didnt sound to bright either.
DB

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Nothing but an old pervert. He'd make a good senator.
x2 Funny as hell! He even looks a bit like Ted Kennedy without the underbite!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Thats scary but comical at the same time.......hopefully common sense trumps ignorance.

·
74,535 Posts
I thought this is what wildlife agencys were paid to figure out? Everyone be carefull of those lead poison deer this year while eating venison.

DB

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He is probably figuring on running around behind the bucks with a big set of scissors to control the herd.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
What a moron.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i think he also funded that guy on the show "whale wars". I'm pretty sure he did because the guy's ship is named the Bob Barker.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Help control the deer population, have your animal rights activists spayed or neutered.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Bob Barker vs Ted Nugent would be a interesting Octagon match. Barker is a black belt in Chuck Norris' fighting system. He is known for his below the belt kicks-figures. If it went to the mat my money would be on Uncle Ted. Ground and pound.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Go to bed old man

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
"Please get the facts. I don't have time to list all scientific references here."More like, "I made these facts up." Poisonous deer meat? Yeah right!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts