Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to get bob lambeth grips any more. I would like to find a set of side plates for my bowtech destroyer.

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,334 Posts
Anyone know how Bob is doing? I havent heard any updates...

Look for used ones...

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,334 Posts
Man i must have missed it. :(

I knew he wasnt doing well....

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
there was a link to his Obit on here, sad day for the archery world. I would recommend if you have a set of his grips to hold on to them.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
Considering Bob has passed away, I suggest trying a set from TroqueLess Grips.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Yes, Bob is no longer with us. Contact Archer1 on here if you want top of the line Destroyer plates. He has a thread under Design-a-grip here in the specialty items section. Here's a set of burl Elder plates dyed green that he did for my Invasion....AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
there was a link to his Obit on here, sad day for the archery world. I would recommend if you have a set of his grips to hold on to them.
I agree. If you have a set, hang onto them. I put off having Bob make me a set of sideplates until it was too late.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info, I was going to sell the bob lambeth grips but shot them on the destroyer and really like them and wan,t another set for my other bow.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Yes, Bob is no longer with us. Contact Archer1 on here if you want top of the line Destroyer plates. He has a thread under Design-a-grip here in the specialty items section. Here's a set of burl Elder plates dyed green that he did for my Invasion....AWESOME!!!

I 2nd Rogers work, he does an outstanding job and his list of materials is crazy. Here is a set for a D350 he did for me recently.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I gave bob a link to texas knife maker supply years back. On their website you can buy the dymondwood blanks for under $4. With a dremel and sndpaper you can make your own easy enough. Its actually a lot easier than it sounds and they turn out pretty nice. For the price its worth a try.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I didn't know this. What happened???

I have had several sets of his sideplates.All perfect.
Still have one set on my Mace.
He was having health problems then and still gave me a #1 product!
Man, he was great to do business with. He left me the ulitmate feedback once.
Said "The best ATer I have ever dealt with"
He will surely be missed
RIP Bob.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a set of plates for the Iron mace that was bobs but no longer have the bow, yellow and black that was the first of bobs I every owned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts