Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a RH Bob Lee Signature Elite that I have had less than 2 weeks! I can talk my self into owning two recurves but not three. It is 55#@28" 60"AMO, 19" Bubinga riser w/ standard grip. I am also including a BRAND NEW Great Northern quick detach quiver. I have shot this bow only enough to set the nocking point. I am leaving the beaver silencers and brush buttons on as well. $800tyd (lower 48)

can email more pics.

Bow shoots great, broke two nocks on near robin hood just trying to set the nockin point.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OUR CLASSIC ELITE, at far right, features a figured Bubinga handle with black micarta striping in customer's choice of alternating Bubinga or white micarta. The same alternating accents are repeated on the limb tips. Hardrock maple core limbs are topped with Bubinga veneer under clear glass

Bob Lee Recurve and Longbow Ratings

Force Draw – Independent test results conducted with a 62-inch, 55-pound bow with a draw of 28 inches using B-75 dacron string.

32 inches 68 lbs

31 inches 64 lbs

30 inches 61 lbs

29 inches 58 lbs

28 inches 55 lbs

27 inches 52 lbs

26 inches 49 lbs

25 inches 46 lbs

NOTICE – All Bob Lee bows are compatible and fully warranted for use with both Dacron and Fast Flight strings (customer's choice

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
velocitychart.jpg
Velocity – Independent tests conducted with a 60-pound bow at 30-inch draw with B-75 dacron string on longbow and recurve; fast flight on our stick bow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
brent your down there with me now on price iam at 600 and if i cant sell it for that, ill just keep it 1300 hundred dollar bow guess we will just keep trying
Good luck Keith

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$600 firm, bow is worth much more and shoots great. If I can't get it then I will add it to the rack with my other Bob Lee and widow.

Sorry no papal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts