Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SouthPaw
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me out please….

I’m still shooting Easton Acc Prohunters 340 and I wanted to buy some arrow wraps from bohning, but not sure what size I need for my od

Thanks,
Tim

Font Number

Sent from my Lone Wolf

·
Registered
19,986 Posts
Get the widest & you can cut them down to fit, that is easier than trying to stretch them.

·
Slinging Arrows
1,788 Posts
Here's a link to arrowrap.com. Look for your arrow on the list and order the correct size. Making wraps is much less expensive. You can buy a sheet of 12" x5' of Oracal 651 in Michael's for $5.99 on sale. Use a Wescott or Fiskars paper trimmer for $20.

Arrow wrap shaft sizing

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Get the standard or widest you can… it’s ok for them to overlap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I always cut my wraps in half - just enough wrap for the length of the fletching

Reactions: MrC7709

·
SouthPaw
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions I appreciate it

Sent from my Lone Wolf

·
Registered
105 Posts
I second making your own wraps. It's so easy I cant see buying them for more than you pay for a roll. Unless you want some custom designs or something i suppose.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Use Onestringer. They have a chart for all popular arrows and what size wrap to use. Great products at good prices and fast shipping.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Take a piece of masking tape and wrap it around till you get a 1/8" overlap, take it off and measure it. That will give you an idea of what size you need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts