Archery Talk Forum banner

Bone collector slogan

2593 18
Am i the only one who is already getting sick of companies naming every other product they sell Bone collector edition this and that ?
Last few years it was dream season everything.
I might just be in a lousy mood, but it gets annoying.:mg:
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree it does look cool. But there comes a point in time where yah get sick of it,and it looses its apeal. If you want cool jazz it up using your own style.

· Registered
7,583 Posts
You mean like "Dream Season" Blinds, Bows, Apparel, Calls, DVDS, Toasters, Cup Holders, Condoms, ......ok maybe i got carried away but you get the point.

· Registered
7,294 Posts
'bone collector' just has toooo much of a san francisco ring to it.

· Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that there is funny!!:mg::lol3::elf_moon::jksign: lol im sorry i had to!!!:mg:

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
I have one Bone Collector shirt. I keep thinking, what if this show somehow gets ******ed or even gay ??? We will never sell our Bone Collector stuff. Let alone an 800.00 bow.

· Registered
1,312 Posts
When I hear "Bone Collector" I always think of that 1999 movie about a sicko serial killer. The movie had Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie in it. It has nothing to do with huntin' deer! I don't think I could buy a "Bone Collector" anything, just because of the bad association.

· Registered
395 Posts
wait, what are ya'll talking about? what is the bone connecter, or what ever it is? Ive never heard of it.

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Idk why it matters??????? If you had a company you would want that company to grow right? Well they are advertizing their company as best they can just like matthews does but that too seems to bother everyone :dontknow: Its just called good advertizing it might get old but you wont ever forget avout it.

· Registered
4,018 Posts
I heard the other day that Scent blocker was coming out with a new line of condems :darkbeer:

you guessed it- Bone Collector- available in realtree

· Registered
1,140 Posts
They are just cashing in on ther cash cow. Can't blame them. Some will buy anything with the name "bone Collector" on it. Great job by the marketing team with this project. Doesn't bother me in the least.

· Registered
3,231 Posts
I don't mind the logo stuff,I kinda like it, But Honestly on the show which I really like, I get tired of the repeated affirmations of "I AM A BONE COLLECTOR" or saying "COLLECTED ME SOME BONE" when they shoot something, it IMO sounds cheesy. :darkbeer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.