Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Posted this out to a online local classified advertisement site and though since I've built some goodwill here and related entertainment (particularly with children).]

These have been sitting in my garage for over 2 years now waiting for my son (or the fathers) to enjoy in a malee of fun. Mattel had hoped to compete with Nerf and had a great idea going but it just never took off the way they expected so these are no longer easy to find.

Still in the original box (except one that I had to at least try firing once - and literally can count in my two hands the number of times I actually shot it let alone empty the clip even once). I'm offering these to you to enjoy (son and I have turned to recurve archery instead as a "shooting" sport).

I'd prefer to sell these in one lot to make things easier, but if you're looking for specific blasters or bullets to complete your set, I understand as well, and providing itemized pricing. $500 worth of BoomCo fun for half the price! Shipping included in lower CONUS and also includes PayPal fee. $275 for the whole lot. It's a big box of goodies.

Thanks for looking!

Blasters:
- Spinsanity (open box) - $30
- Rapid Madness (2) - $30 each
- Stealth Ambush - $30
- Twisted Spinner - $20
- Dynamag (2) - $15 each
- Whipblast - $15
- Slamblast (2) - $10 each
- Dual Defender - $10
- Farshot - $10
- Clipfire - $10