Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a wide variety of archery equipment, the only reason why im trying to get rid of some of this stuff is that I’m just trying to down size and I figure I don’t need all of this equipment. Here is the variety of things that I have for sale, Will take trades just let me know what I have and make some offers!!! I can get pictures of anything you would like. You can call me or get a hold of me threw AT. Number is 218-252-0240.

I have a pair of Scent Blocker dream season boots for sale that are size 10 and the width is medium. These boots have only been worn once in the stand and the reason why I’m selling them is because I have really short legs and they go to high on my calves.

2 quivers, one of them is An Apex 3 arrow quiver, the other is a Bohning quiver that holds 5 arrows.

True-fire starter release

Small game head from G5 Archery 100 grain tip

Here is a variety of arrows, total there is 19. The arrows, brands and weight go as follows:
10 Victory Vforce arrows 400, length 27 inches
There is blazer wraps on all of the arrows except one, Easton duravanes also.
3 of these arrows are brand new still. These arrow’s are easily in the best shape.

2 Easton flatline arrows 400, length 27 inches

1 Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575, length 30.5 Inches

3 Beaman ICS hunter 400, length 2 of them are 27 1 of them is 28

2 Carbon Express Maxima’s 250, length 27 inches

1 Easton ST Epic 400, Length 28

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,207 Posts
Can you please post some prices if your looking to sell, its required per the classified rules. If your just looking to trade let me know and I can move this thread to the WTT section.

Thanks,

Lou
AT Classifieds Administrator

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.