Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Tater's Archery Solutions
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide between these two sights for hunting. I like both, but have not used either. I am looking for pros and cons of each. They are pretty similarly priced, but one pro I can see to the Boss Hogg right way is that it has 3rd axis included, where it's a $35 option on the CBE. Interested in user feedback on these sights. Those of you who have tried both, would love to hear your input!

· Tater's Archery Solutions
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I bought a Boss Hogg out of the classifieds today, so I guess I will try that before I buy a CBE. If I like it alright then I may not buy a CBE right now. We'll see. Please feel free to continue to add feedback to this thread. I would still like some things to think about or look out for.

· Registered
I don’t hunt for the sport I hunt for the meat
27,483 Posts
Hey bud Im in the same boat I was looking at the boss hogg and I dont know anything about it. with all the moveing parts and the looks I must say Im intimidated.Let me know how you like it...good luck with it

· Registered
2,965 Posts
You guys are going to love your Boss Hoggs. Their easy to setup and use. PM me if you have any questions about them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.