Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally decided on the Vipers today. I tried the Sidewinder and Vipers and preferred the fit and slightly crisper viewof the Vipers. I have to admit that the Sidewinders are a steal for the money though. Very impressed with these binos. My closest dealer didn't have either model so the distributor over nighted a set of each for me to compare. Can't beat that for service!

·
(aka lug nut)
48,353 Posts
terrym said:
Well I finally decided on the Vipers today. I tried the Sidewinder and Vipers and preferred the fit and slightly crisper viewof the Vipers. I have to admit that the Sidewinders are a steal for the money though. Very impressed with these binos. My closest dealer didn't have either model so the distributor over nighted a set of each for me to compare. Can't beat that for service!
Glad you like.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope in your earlier post i told you everything that you found out was true. Glad you are happy with your binos.. THANKS Gary

·
74,535 Posts
I have the Vultures

Razors are in my future for sure.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evotekshooter said:
I hope in your earlier post i told you everything that you found out was true. Glad you are happy with your binos.. THANKS Gary
Gary,
Yes you were right on with the info. Much appreciated. I eneded up buying locally as the distributor up here is amazing. He had some demos shipped up overnight for me to try out and just plain deserved the business besides the duties/shipping would have actually made it more expensive to order them online. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
75 Posts
No problem, just wanted to make sure the info. i give was correct. Did not want to give out misleading info. just because i am a dealer, just being part of the team of helpful people. THANKS for chosing VORTEX from any dealer it helps all of us out. THANKS Gary

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Terry

Glad you found some you like. You will not be dissappointed!

Ron

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
sidewinders are next on my wish list...got a lil one coming soon :D so it will probably be a while:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts