Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this rest new online, but when I received I noticed some tool marks on the bolts, which has me worried about it not actually being new. I also notice the graphics on the mounting block and in the circle on the thumb wheel look different than online.

Is it just an older rest, or is there something sketchy going on with it?

My rest:

Pictures online:

9,429 Posts
Hi.....the second picture is of the older version of the HDX...notice the spelled out "Quality Archery Designs". It is now the symbol with HDX on it.....the first picture would be the correct version and it is current. Tool marks on the bolt??....if there were marks on the rest then I would ask about it but the bolt? If you want another bolt, please contact QAD and speak with customer service and they will help you out. Please post a picture of the bolt here so I can see exactly what you are saying. Thanks.
Fred

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.....the second picture is of the older version of the HDX...notice the spelled out "Quality Archery Designs". It is now the symbol with HDX on it.....the first picture would be the correct version and it is current. Tool marks on the bolt??....if there were marks on the rest then I would ask about it but the bolt? If you want another bolt, please contact QAD and speak with customer service and they will help you out. Please post a picture of the bolt here so I can see exactly what you are saying. Thanks.
Fred
Thanks! That makes me feel better. The package was just so poorly packaged and beat up that I started to get a sketchy feeling. Sounds like all is good. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
21,208 Posts
Where did you order it from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts