Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow and archery setup math

285 2
okay here it is, after many many posts of argueing about what caused this or that on bows it has become pretty apparent that people have a lot of misconceptions on how things actually work. With this being said, I would like to start this thread for the purpose of relating real numbers and simple math on various issues so that people dont jump to conclusions on improper setups and failures. if anyone would like to do this it has become pretty apparent that many people think that what I have said in previous posts is biased funny or what have you, so that is why I am opening this thread, to show you that I am unbiased (in most cases) and would love to discuss anything you guys want that we can relate math to to help people better understand their archery equipment.

alright now you can laugh at me for being a big dork, but the sooner you admit that you are one the sooner you will have more fun and quit worring what others think about you.

later
jkeiffer
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,656 Posts
what the heck is this thread about?
:confused:

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Ok i got a question that math can answer jeff. Please tell us what the impact point will be of a arrow going 340 fps at 30 yards compared to one going 300 fps at 30 yds with ibo setup of 30in draw 70 lbs and 350 grain arrow. Please show the members here how much speed is over rated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.