Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've scanned and converted the 2009 3D schedule and the club's membership application.

the images have been resized and are ready for printing

if you'd like a copy of both, i have them zipped for easy email in PDF format. i also have the PDF files in a self-extracting zipped file for those of you without winzip or other zipping programs. please feel free to contact me by PM for the zip files and which version you prefer.

i highly encourage locals to join the club and help it grow.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a bump for a good group of folx

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
up again.

for those planning on goin to the qualifier, dress for the sloppy stuff. may not be rainy, but the topography keeps it a little bit sloppy in places.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
along with it being sloppy.....there are some slick spots to be aware of on the ridge. please dress accordingly and that includes footwear. PLEASE take your time and watch your footing.

hoping all that attend, enjoy. the crew at the club put in as much work as the weather permitted.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any reports or comments on the course from the saturday shooters?

let me know what you liked, what you didnt and what you would like added/changed. your assistance helps make the club better for everyone.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is a correction to chris turner's email address that is shown on the schedule and application.

the correct addres is:

[email protected]

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up for the cause

1 - 7 of 7 Posts