Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what the cost to build a custom Halon 32. I asked 2 different shops near me how much the up charge for custom color strings from the Mathews bow builder. One shop said $100 extra and the other said $20. I planed on a Stone Halon 32 with Solid Flo Green strings. Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was told $20 at most for custom cable/string. I paid $940ish for all black with custom blue-speck string/cable and black serving.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Mine depends on what you do.

·
Registered
205 Posts
When I bought my Helim in 2013 I ordered it all with orange strings and dampners. No extra charge. A place I had previously checked wanted $100+.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is BS, my shop charged $30 for Black Bow and $30 for orange stipe cable and stings , why does Mathews let this happen, , 2 years ago my shop didn’t charge a dime for extra , like I say , this is BS.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
My custom triax was 995. That's all EV2 with custom strings and custom dampeners.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Dealer by me said no charge for custom bow colors....custom string was 30 more
That may have been because he raised the base colors (stone, black, and Lost) to the same price at the premium finishes (Sitka, UA). So saying there's no "upcharge" may have infact already had an upcharge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts