Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of opening small archery shop in my area. All we currently have is a Hoyt dealer in the area within 60 miles. Trying to gather some info about min requirements for first orders of differant bow companies to become a dealer, like Martin, Rytera, Quest, Darton, and other smaller companies. Any info would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I believe your best bet is to contact the companies that you want to carry and speek with them, because i would imagine that each company may have different minimums for you to become a dealer.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
If you have a Martin catalog, the name and contact information for your area rep is on the inside cover. That would be a great place to start for Martin/Rytera.

·
Let the Arrow Fly
5,439 Posts
most companies are 10 bows but there is a few that dont require any minimum like Carbon Tech and Elite. Parker is 10 bows Strothers is 6 i believe and bowtech, pse, and hoyt, and mathews are 25 to get the good bow pricing

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
just to Add one, I believe that Athens is three bows but it would be best to contact them. another possibility if you cannot get the lines you want due to quantities is to contact companies like Papes and Kinseys.

later
jkeiffer

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Athens Archery
1-574-224-2300
we would be more than happy
to place you in touch with our rep
group
I was gonna tell ya to call Athens as well, but Rodney beat me to it.

Min orders will vary GREATLY from maker to maker. Good luck with you venture!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
49,211 Posts
These sites are really not the place to get answers for what your looking for. You need to contact each company/rep and see what they offer(bow or acc.). There are many other things that need to be figured into what you will get for deals. Store front, credit line, cash, delayed shipping on and on. Some companies will only do C.O.D., some companies will delay paying, some companies will do more, some less and the only correct answer is talk to them direct or through a rep.;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, just wanted a little up front info, so I knew what I was getting into. Everyone was a great help..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts