Archery Talk Forum banner

bow grip help

509 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  -chris-
Hey all. My bow grip came off of my Justice today and I'm looking for a screw in wooden one that has a comfortable grip. Any suggestions? For once I found somthing that gorilla glue can't fix.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the budget of a poor church mouse

· Registered
4,056 Posts
another bowtech sad story the grip just fell off Oh my limbs just cracked, I can't tune this bow! "You get what you pay for 99% of the time"!

· Registered
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A grip can be bought, Limbs can have limbsavers put on and be replaced with a lifetime warrenty and if you know what your doing it can be tuned perfectly. I just asked for advice on a good grip and you go off bashing bowtechs. Besides mine was the cheap glue on one. Bowtech also puts screw on ones on many of there bows.

· Registered
56 Posts
Im so sick of everyone bashing everyone else's equipment. Some people actually come on here to get help and not beat their chest. I am so sick of this crap if you want to talk about it at your shop thats great, but if you dont know how to fix the problem then dont post anything. With that said i have my grip wrapped with rod wrap which provides an insulated no slip grip. Under it i made a thumb shelf with layers of electrical tape. Cheap custom grip that works for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.