Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have owned my 35 for a couple of weeks now and I'm still having issues with my bow hand I watched videos and try ed searching as much as I could find in the subject and I'm still not happy with any placement I try. I'm just wondering if there's something that I haven't figured out yet. Any suggestions of things I could practice to help me do it correctly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the video I think I have a cleather picture on what imma practic. In the video it looks like he has something attached to the back of his grip and electrical taped on there. What is that? Is that a torqueless grip? I have herd of torque less grips do they help at all or just a waste of money?

·
Registered
515 Posts
if you scroll down to E35 turns right at full draw thread and go to pg2 about 1/2 down you will see a pic of hand placement straight on.im am not sure of the little pad he is using true shot coach maybe,ive heard guys talk about it here.basically forces you to use open hand grip.there is also a sticky on the general archery page I believe discussing proper grip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts