Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of posts about bow hangers for tree stands or for the range, but I'm looking for wall mounted hangers/racks for storage or display in my basement, if anyone has any DIY or otherwise hangers for this purpose they'd like to share I'd love to see them. I'd also consider some sort of free standing contraption if it's not too big. Thanks

·
Registered
Mathews V3 31. 29 DL 60 LB. Spot Hogg fast Eddy
68 Posts
On the V-hanger is it purely held up by the string or are there pegs going through the riser? Either way it's giving me ideas for my own build!
That was my first go at it so that one it is. Y the string. The next one I will make the pegs longer so the riser or limbs can lay on them instead of the riser. One other thing to save some aggravation, the area where the field tips lay at the base, make sure to router out a groove in base piece so the tips sit tight until there and don’t drift all over a flat piece of wood. Enjoy the build.

·
Registered
Range only.
450 Posts
Built one out of an old farm window.
View attachment 7423530

This is how it started:

View attachment 7423531

Added places for the bow to sit and velcro straps to hold them on.

View attachment 7423532

View attachment 7423533

View attachment 7423535

Also made a single one for my daughter that holds the bow diagonally.

View attachment 7423537

I also made a special one for my Guardian from barn wood. It has "moral coins" as well as my Grandfather's dog tags.

View attachment 7423538

View attachment 7423540

View attachment 7423541

That’s some really good stuff there!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts