Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· SAVELKSHOOTWOLVES
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try and fill some doe tags this upcoming season from a ground blind. Researched a few holders on the market and didn't find anything I really wanted. Didn’t want long rods or cumbersome tubing to take up space in the pack. Attempted to make my own and this what came of it. Disassembles and fits into a freezer bag (6"x8"footprint) with a weight around a couple lbs. Give it an hour of your labor and your good to go!!!Pm me if you have any questions.
Bill of Materials:
3: 3/8” x 4” round stock (weld forks 1 ½” apart)
1: 3/8” x 1 ½” bolt w/ hex head cut off
1: 3/8’ flange nut
1: 3/16” L bracket (4” foot w/ 7” leg)
1: 6”x8”x.250 aluminum plate drilled and countersunk for machine
screws
2: Tent stakes if to be used on unlevel terrain.
1: 3/8" female knob

· Registered
437 Posts
You should sell these

I might buy one myself. Nice job. I'm a website designer and website marketer. I can see how these could really take off and sell.

· SAVELKSHOOTWOLVES
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might buy one myself. Nice job. I'm a website designer and website marketer. I can see how these could really take off and sell.
Thanks for the compliments and your willingness to help a guy with such an endeavor. I'm happy with what I have going now. Just thought that someone who tinkers and wanted to make a bow holder could give it a shot and possibly improve on it. :thumbs_up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.