Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow I Just Bought On AT

2056 Views 32 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  TTTHHHPPP
What do you think of the bow i just purchased on archery talk. Its my second bow and is a huge upgrade let me know. I paid 275 tyd for it. Its a bowtech tomkat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks but i need more opions :) ttt

· Registered
447 Posts
Good lookin bow.
I looked into the tomkat for a while before finding my extreme vft here on AT for $250.
You got a great deal.
What year is it?

· Registered
1,183 Posts
I drew a Tomkat just today, actually. It was a model year or two old I think, but still a new bow. Reeeealy smooth draw, same solid wall that all Bowtechs have, and a ridiculously huge brace height... something like 9 inches?? Seemed like a great bow to me. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

· Registered
577 Posts
Thief

You stole it! Its what I shoot and think it is the most under rated bow ever made. Smooth mods make the easiest 70lb bow to draw an shoot. Speed mods give it plenty of speed - well over 300 fps for me, check my sig - The 8.5" brace heigth is about as forgiving as it gets- no arm bruises or sleeve slap at all. Trust me, spend time to set it up right and you'll keep it for years. I'm set up with a sword 4 pin sight, Alpine whisperflite drop away rest and an older limbsaver string stop. Definitely get a good string stop. What you got for 275 - others will spend hundreds more and not have as much. Enjoy!

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
So far you got good reviews from everyone. Looks like you made the right choice !!!! Good Luck !!!

· Registered
2,656 Posts
ttt

· Registered
5,563 Posts
Your bow is fine... now go and enjoy it.

Very few bad bows out there ignore any comments about the limbs I shoot Bowtech and still have 2 eyes and 10 fingers.

Seriously it is a very good bow:darkbeer:

· Classifieds Administrator
39,731 Posts
Great looking bow, congrats! Glad you like our classifieds.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.