Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best functioning, strongest, and lightest one that I can buy??? Please let me know.

·
Registered
347 Posts
insane archery. very nice. i got one last month. do a google search for (montona78 youtube). that takes you to my channel. i got video of some bucks tuesday evening. my playsport was mounted on my bow during the video. the 8pt was 20yds and the other 2 were 30 yds. im warning you though, do not watch the other video on my channel. you mite die laughing!

·
Registered
200 Posts
photo.jpg

I use this simple Velcro mount I found at staples. I just make sure it is really tight and it has worked well so far. I also Velcro it to my shotgun for duck hunting! Good luck.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Montona78 - I can't find your page on YouTube! I'd love to see your videos!!! Please send me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Insane Archery Mount.

307215_1896776149504_1544633800_31550574_6906399_n.jpg

I actually have it on the other side now. Just easier.

·
Registered
278 Posts
How's the shock with the insanearchery mount? I watched the one doe video on their site and it looks pretty bad (the shock for the shot that is.)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How's the shock with the insanearchery mount? I watched the one doe video on their site and it looks pretty bad (the shock for the shot that is.)
Do you think the mounting system that mounts it to the riser would have less shock then the stabilizer hole?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts