Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow noise

623 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  fstgstdsmpay
I have a PSE X Force I have the spider string suppressors, Sims AlphaShox Split Limb Limbsaver, Sims Modular Stabilizer System the one with 3 modules on it, I feel like my bow makes to much noise and has too much vibration. I was wondering what else I could do, I was wondering if it would hurt to get another split limb saver for the top and bottom limb, has anyone done this? also has anyone used the shock suppressors? do they work and what kind do u have? I was also going to get another module for the stabilizer. Anybody have any ideas on helping me reduce some noise?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,527 Posts
timing is off I would say they are quiet out of box.I have a peep and loop on my string with a string tamer JR and it is quiet as could be.Vibration as also a problem when the timing is off.Mine is dead in my hand

· Registered
55,441 Posts
I agree quiet out of the box you have something else going on, more that likely timing issue or underspined arrows. You never did mention what kind of noise??????? Can't correct what it is if we don't know and almost impossible to say anything because we can't hear what your hearing. Take it to a Pro Shop. Adding more stuff is only going to cover up your problem not fix it.:wink:

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Just throw an STS on there and you will be amazed on how much quieter it will be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.