Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there not a sticky thread for people to post their bows? Or is there and I am just not seeing it? I mean, it seems like a good idea to me. A thread for pics only, no discussion.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? No one thinks this is a good idea but me???:twitch:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I like your idea. Make it this one [ post picture here if i knew what the heck i was doing]

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Cause they normally turn into X brand is better than Y brand crap

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cause they normally turn into X brand is better than Y brand crap
Well, it wouldn't be that hard for a mod to keep an eye on it and delete anything that wasn't a pic. That is why I said "No discussions".

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Well, it wouldn't be that hard for a mod to keep an eye on it and delete anything that wasn't a pic. That is why I said "No discussions".

I'm all for a picture thread, heck I'm a pic ***** myself. Fact of the matter is you wanna say its easy for a mod to keep tract of it. Being a mod on a website most of these guys are doing it for free only a few hours a day they can spare. There are hundreds if not thousands of posters on this site posting a possible 24 hours a day. Add to the fact you always wind up with somebody that gets upset when they don't read the rules and their post gets deleted sometimes its easier to just nip it in the bud before it starts.

anyways

1 - 8 of 8 Posts