Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my VXR set up as pretty as can be (IMO). I know hunting ain't no glamour contest. But I'm a "gear guy" and at the range I love checking out people's custom setups. Let's see what u got!

-VXR 31.5 in OD Green
-Gas custom strings in OD/Brown (the d loop is supposed to be orange I'll swap that later)
-B3 comp hunter sight (literally half the weight of a spot hogg FExl)
-Hamskea Trinity rest
-Ultraview grip
-Shrewd Vantage stabs with QDs
-strings were the cherry on top got em last week.

Bullets through paper and bare shafted out to 20. This is about as close as I get and I'll walk back tune from here to get my broadheads flying proper!

Can't wait to check out y'all's stuff too!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Finally got my VXR set up as pretty as can be (IMO). I know hunting ain't no glamour contest. But I'm a "gear guy" and at the range I love checking out people's custom setups. Let's see what u got!

-VXR 31.5 in OD Green
-Gas custom strings in OD/Brown (the d loop is supposed to be orange I'll swap that later)
-B3 comp hunter sight (literally half the weight of a spot hogg FExl)
-Hamskea Trinity rest
-Ultraview grip
-Shrewd Vantage stabs with QDs
-strings were the cherry on top got em last week.

View attachment 7379635
View attachment 7379637
Bullets through paper and bare shafted out to 20. This is about as close as I get and I'll walk back tune from here to get my broadheads flying proper!

Can't wait to check out y'all's stuff too!
I like those stabs alot!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts

LOL. Photography is a hobby of mine..
As a shop owner who does a good amount of business online.... I'm considering taking a photography course at the local community college.... so I can take better pictures!!!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts