Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Finally got my VXR set up as pretty as can be (IMO). I know hunting ain't no glamour contest. But I'm a "gear guy" and at the range I love checking out people's custom setups. Let's see what u got!

-VXR 31.5 in OD Green
-Gas custom strings in OD/Brown (the d loop is supposed to be orange I'll swap that later)
-B3 comp hunter sight (literally half the weight of a spot hogg FExl)
-Hamskea Trinity rest
-Ultraview grip
-Shrewd Vantage stabs with QDs
-strings were the cherry on top got em last week.

View attachment 7379635
View attachment 7379637
Bullets through paper and bare shafted out to 20. This is about as close as I get and I'll walk back tune from here to get my broadheads flying proper!

Can't wait to check out y'all's stuff too!
Why would you walk back tune after bare shaft tuning? Aren’t you just undoing what you’ve done...? Fighting against yourself?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Why would you walk back tune after bare shaft tuning? Aren’t you just undoing what you’ve done...? Fighting against yourself?
Possibly. No Idea. But Im only bareshaft tuning at 20 yards at the shop. So if I bareshaft and im dead on and im shooting 5" left at 50 yards with broadheads/field points...ill bump the rest over a hair (literally). So maybe Im broadhead tuning? I do it at different yardages tho like a walk back...so who knows what im doing. All I know is that my broadheads and field points fly dead on out to 90 yards (never tested further). (y)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts

Reactions: DJO

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Diamond Outlaw

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 203 Posts