Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow Press Issue

477 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  erasmu
Has anyone used the Apple Dual Pro Extreme press for a Hoyt Vantage Elite?

I just got the press and can't seem to make it work. Seems as if the riser is a little too long.

Anyone?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,560 Posts
Every year people come up with these new bows that you have to buy a special press for or a few hundred dollars on adaptors. For all of those bows they can keep them. Then when limbs get to having problems everyone says its the press and some maybe. But all shops can not afford to get a new special press for all the new bows that came out in the 1/2 to full year later.

· Registered
762 Posts
I'm sorry you waisted some money on your new bow press. I have a press that can press every bow. even a crossbow. it's called the bow-a-constrictor. check it out at www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com . this guy has the answer to bow presses. very versatile.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Press Issues

Thanks for the help guys - I am looking at alternatives now. Does anyone have any feedback on the Last Chance EZ Press?

It looks easy to set for different bows and pretty compact. I like the idea that it rotates and can be used for holding the bow vertically while working on it.

All feedback is appreciated.

· Registered
1,884 Posts
Has anyone used the Apple Dual Pro Extreme press for a Hoyt Vantage Elite?

I just got the press and can't seem to make it work. Seems as if the riser is a little too long.

Anyone?
What ever you do, do not press your bow with the rollers on the riser as you run the risk of twisting it. The rollers need to be on the limbs at the ends of the riser.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.