Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any one in Maine that might be interested. I have a linear bow press that I built that is for sale. It's built like the easy press and works very well on any bow that you want to put in it. I personally have used it on just about all currant model Bowtec bows as well as other bows. I have $260.00 in materials into this press and that's all I'm asking for it. For those that want pic's, just PM me your number and I will gladly text them to you. Like I said, this press works very well and is in very good shape.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have the original easy press that I bought and designed my other press from.$350.00 will get you this one. Only trying to sell so I can get a Bow Time machine. Both presses are in great shape. PM me for pics.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Tagged..ill pass this on, I know a guy looking for a good linear press..have you made any estimations on shipping costs??

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The press comes with everything in the pic except the lap top. I don't see why it wouldn't work on your bow.
does the ez press come with the extra fingers in the pik, and would they by chance work on the Bear Carnage? thank you

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, both presses are for sale. Factory press sold pending payment. Don't let the words home made fool you, that black one is as good as the factory one.
are u selling bow of them?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Man if I knew what I was doing with it I would come down from the county and grab that press for my assassin... I have just gotten back into archery and am afraid I would do something to mess up my bow. Would pressing the bow on this press void my warrentee with Bowtech?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.