Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow Quivers. Do you perfer a fixed quiver or a quick detach?

1223 Views 21 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  EzRhino
Featured Product:

Bow Quivers. Do you perfer a fixed quiver or a quick detach?

Do you use a Bow Quiver when you hunt?

Check them out here.

http://www.saveoutdoorsports.com/bow...4_768_770.html

Basketball hoop
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
448 Posts
I do use a quiver for transport to stand and back. I practice without the quiver so I usually remove it once in the stand.

· Registered
1,173 Posts
I have a quick detach Tight Spot, however I shoot and hunt with it on the bow. I like to remove it when storing the bow.

· Premium Member
27,366 Posts
I don't shoot or hunt with a quiver ever on my bow,i just hang it in tree from a branch or a hook or strap it to my pack if i am spot n stalking...Grizz

· 3D Season
7,812 Posts
I do use a quiver for transport to stand and back. I practice without the quiver so I usually remove it once in the stand.
This ^^ I use a Alpine Soft Loc quiver...Easy on and off...

· Registered
178 Posts
I attach my quiver with zip strips to my hunting bag and take it to the stand with me. I have a bow hanger close to me in my stand so if I need to grab another arrow or something out of my bag it's not too far away.

· Registered
4,142 Posts
I use the Hoyt 2 piece quivers. They have solid mounts and they are the most quiet quiver I have ever used. Very lightweight and are adjustable in order to get as close to the riser as the sight allows. I think quick access to follow up arrow is very important so I prefer solid mount quivers

· Registered
3,334 Posts
Sell it in the classified
''

That's funny, remind me to never buy a quiver from you.

I don't get it about guys taking quivers off their bow once in the stand. Lets face it, how far are your shots, max 35 yards or so. the quiver does not effect my accuracy enough to take it off when hunting. If it effects yours that much, just practice with it on. Granted most of my hunting is spot and stalk I still don't think I would remove it if in a blind or stand.

· team whacknstack
3,422 Posts
''

That's funny, remind me to never buy a quiver from you.

I don't get it about guys taking quivers off their bow once in the stand. Lets face it, how far are your shots, max 35 yards or so. the quiver does not effect my accuracy enough to take it off when hunting. If it effects yours that much, just practice with it on. Granted most of my hunting is spot and stalk I still don't think I would remove it if in a blind or stand.
Actually ive never had that issue, have always used quikkee quivers. Ive always took it off at stand as well

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.