Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just thought I'd show you all my bow rack that I made last year in school for my Matthews HeliM. It has 4 different types of wood, poplar, pecan, pine, and cedar. It took me a couple weeks to build and stain/clear coat but I love the way it turned out. I would love to see any bow racks or anything you guys have made so please post pictures below. Thanks image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Nice project thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty proud of it, it's my favorite thing I ever got to do in school.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
heres one i whipped up this afternoon out of a old tv cabinet that was getting chucked, took about an hour to complete.
doesnt look fancy but its how i want to leave it apart from maybe adding somewhere for the arrows.

20151025_214227.jpg

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
liljohn 92, that's an excellent way to "recycle"- Looks good to me.
BigJohnX13, that looks like it suits the purpose-up and out of the way. Good idea.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Space in my shop is limited.
All I did was take a piece of 1'' wide strap and add a couple grommets on each side.
Put a nail in an exposed rafter (low ceiling, not my doing) and hang the bow.
I use a zippered pillow case from Wally World to keep the saw dust and dirt off of it.
Not too eye appealing, but it gets the job done.
I have several nails throughout so I can hang it anywhere I want so it isn't wherever I happen to be working at the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,553 Posts
a rubber hook screwed into my basement wall seems to do the trick! ��
This is what I have used for years as well. They are screwed into my floor joists and I run them through a riser cutout so the constant pressure is not on the limbs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts