Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well myself and some of the local guys I hunt with do a raffle every year in the area to raise money for Toys for Tots , Hunters for the Hungry and charities of the sorts. I posted the raffle we had last year on AT and you guys came through big time and it was a complete success....

With all that said it is time to do it again .... Raffle this year will be a choice ... Either a Pearson Pride , Hoyt Vtec , or Mathews Switchback ... your choice ..... Photos of winner will be posted here and there will only be 300 tickets sold .... this year we have brought the price down and increased the number of tickets to increase participation and also raise the same amount.

Tickets will be $5.00 each and paypal will be accepted.

Mike

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Post mailing address and I'll send Post Office Money Order. Starting to have trouble with Paypal. Gonna be like Steve (preyquester) Bear.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
are they all camo or canwe choose color, and if not because of price can we put down the extra cash for target colors?

the drawing is a great idea either way :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all details together

Winner will get to choose either a Pearson Pride , Hoyt Vtec , or Mathews Switchback ..... All in camo ..... If winner deems target color necessary the difference can be made up by payment from winner .... Paypal address is [email protected] or po address is

Mike Sikes
275 Idlewood Road
Waynesboro , GA 30830

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Kennie .... And everyone all help is greatly appreciated .... Also I am getting interest/replies in some companies/people donating extra things as secondary prizes so a bow may not be the only thing given away ....

Mike

·
Registered
825 Posts
tickets

Pay paled you earlier for three tickets.

Thanks

Larry

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
September 23rd is the drawing and we will sell until we run out or until September 22

Mike

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
up one more time before I go to bed and you guys are smokin again this year ... Thanks to all so far...

Mike

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.