Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and shot the Maxxis 35 and Destroyer 350 today. All I have to say is WOW!!! Both are great bows, i'd have to prefer the maxxis myself due to the grip and the total absence of any hand shock whatsoever. Didn't like the grip on the 340, or the look, or the way it seemed to resonate in my hand after the shot. I'm kind of partial to hoyt though so my opinion might be a little tainted. Now I just gotta shoot the z7. Then save a pile of cash :teeth:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Burner is a nice bow:darkbeer:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think my subconscious already decided on the maxxis since i'm kind of partial to hoyt and there's no doubt it's a great bow and would be a step up from my vipertec. But I tell myself I have to at least shoot the top 3 before i make up my mind.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I think my subconscious already decided on the maxxis since i'm kind of partial to hoyt and there's no doubt it's a great bow and would be a step up from my vipertec. But I tell myself I have to at least shoot the top 3 before i make up my mind.
the burner is a hoyt

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
I dare you to shoot the lowly bear attack and then post your opinion on here. In fact, i double dog dare ya!:chicken01:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I gotcha I think you're talkin about an older lower end hoyt. That'd be like basing my opinion of chevy on an 88 Nova ;)

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
it's a 2010 bow from bear archery. Did ya shoot it yet?

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Went and shot the Maxxis 35 and Destroyer 350 today. All I have to say is WOW!!! Both are great bows, i'd have to prefer the maxxis myself due to the grip and the total absence of any hand shock whatsoever. Didn't like the grip on the 340, or the look, or the way it seemed to resonate in my hand after the shot. I'm kind of partial to hoyt though so my opinion might be a little tainted. Now I just gotta shoot the z7. Then save a pile of cash :teeth:
if you like a littlle longer axle to axle bow...when you shoot the Z7 you should really shoot a monster 7.0. faster, longer A t A and still very smooth draw!

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
IMHO just my 2 cents worth but for a short ata bow the Attack would be my purchase it is just so damn smooth and it is way faster and easier on the shot than the Z7.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts