Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an '06 Constitution which I am trying to shoot fingers with a whisker biskit. Decided today my nock point was too high ( inconsistent arrow flight, did not look right), problem is my Potowotami bow square really will not fit. Any suggestions? I put my old NAP cushion finger back on so I have the nock where I want it, just can't figure out how to set the rest!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Woody if you have a bench vise ( with pads) plumb your bow string with a level, place an arrow in your WB and snap the nock on string. Use a level on the arrow to get it level, raise for the gap you want.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, hoping there was a tool that would fit. Getting close to season so think I'll just leave the Centershot TM for now. Had also noticed trouble seeing my pins and now wondering whether the Biskit had anything to do with that. Figure it out after I get some horns

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Take an old piece of one of your arrows about 3" long, cut a slice thru it lengthwise with a hacksaw, slip that onto your bowsquare where it sits on the rest and - tada -
now it will stay in the biscuit and work to set yer nock point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts