Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What bow stabilizer would everyone recommend as the overall best for stabilizing the bow and reducing bow shock/noise? with that said...what is the most reasonably priced bow stabilizer that accomplishes this the best? i am looking for an all purpose stabilizer, if that exists. Please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just put a Doinker Tactical on my 2013 Bowtech Insanity CPXL. Since I am looking at hunting as well as target shooting I keep my quiver on most of the time. It offers both front and side weight to the bow and it all feels very stable even in the breeze of the hills here in SOCAL. Mostly it really depends on what's comfortable for you, but here's my current setup.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Fuse carbon blade hunter

·
Bringer of truth
14,908 Posts
Fuse carbon blade hunter

the final word in a real stabilizer

the other choices are aluminum tubes with a dead weight on the end, or some other marketing ploys that make a much sence as buying deer poop in a bag.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
A Timber or Onyx with Hammer head offer a combination of stability and vibration reduction that simply can't be beat.

·
Bringer of truth
14,908 Posts
wow....maybe this is the final word in stabilzers. I have never seen a wooden model.

vary interesting for sure.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just put a Doinker Tactical on my 2013 Bowtech Insanity CPXL. Since I am looking at hunting as well as target shooting I keep my quiver on most of the time. It offers both front and side weight to the bow and it all feels very stable even in the breeze of the hills here in SOCAL. Mostly it really depends on what's comfortable for you, but here's my current setup.

Not sure what bow case you have, but are you having to remove it when you put it in the case?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Dead Center Archery for hunting and tournment bow!!!!

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,256 Posts
the final word in a real stabilizer

the other choices are aluminum tubes with a dead weight on the end, or some other marketing ploys that make a much sence as buying deer poop in a bag.
Sounds rational... :doh:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a tarantula soft case and it fits perfect with the quiver on too. I'll put up a pic later tonight in the case.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What bow stabilizer would everyone recommend as the overall best for stabilizing the bow and reducing bow shock/noise? with that said...what is the most reasonably priced bow stabilizer that accomplishes this the best? i am looking for an all purpose stabilizer, if that exists. Please let me know what you think.
Take a look at the dead center archery dead level hunter. Todd builds a great product and has a extensive knowledge in the world of all around bow stabilization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Recommend going to your local bow shop if possible and try a couple out. I went to mine and explained what I was feeling in each shot and he had me try a couple then showed me the Doinker Tactical I posted earlier. One it's completely adjustable and two it fixed what I was feeling in my shot with the bow torquing with the weight of other attachments. If you don't feel balanced then you need a stabalizer that gets you there the way you are most comfortable shooting. I'm not sold to one brand, but tried stuff until I found what worked best and that's how I chose the Doinker. It worked best for me. out of the few I tried.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,362 Posts
The Doinker Dish is a nice option, allows you to add weights as needed, works great and holds like a rock for a bowhunter set-up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts