Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a bow stand similar to ones that clip onto the bottom limb that don.t let the cam sit on the ground.

Cheers Krustoid

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You asking about a pro-pod? You needing to know where to get one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don,t know what a pro pod is but if it does the job a location would be great.

Cheers Krustoid

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I got mine off e-bay. I wanted orange to match my bow, and that is the only place I found the orange.
Came from a archery shop called Dale Hollow Outdoors.
Most archery stores will carry them. Just ask for a pro-pod. They SHOULD know what you are asking for. :angel:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Here is their contact info and hours of operation if you want to contact them directly instead of dealing with e-bay.

www.dalehollowoutdoors.com
(931) 243-6918
518 W Lake Ave
Celina, TN
Hours: Monday 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Wednesday 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 08:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ANGEL, I shoot a bow madness xs with a short stabiliser so do you think these would work on a short ATA bow?

Cheer Krustoid

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Thanks ANGEL, I shoot a bow madness xs with a short stabiliser so do you think these would work on a short ATA bow?

Cheer Krustoid
Myself, with a short stab, I wouldnt. If you have a archery shop close by where you can try one first, that would be your best bet.

For my daughters bow, we cut a mouse pad the width of the limb of her bow and used a zip tie to attach it to the limb. So when she props her bow against a tree, the mouse pad flap lies between her cam and the ground.
You can purchase something similar that is made for bows that is attachable and removeable by velcro. Dont know the name of it though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love this stand. It's only 15 dollars and fits easy in your side quiver or back pocket for 3D shoots.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also have one like you were asking about that doesn't let the cam touch the ground.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
With a 12" stab I put the pro pod on the top limb. Then your bow will sit on your stab and the pro pod.
What a great idea! It's the simple stuff that makes me shake my head sometimes.

I've been laying my bow on the ground at 3D shoots 'cause the hangers are so old and rusty looking.

Thanks Moose :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks X 2 Moose:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts