Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know there is a ton of different kinds of bow stands made.
But I haven't found one that is made from stuff you can find on a job site. I'm a general contractor and always have random stuff laying around but don't really know what would look the best with just 2x4, ply wood, and random other stuff. If anyone had any ideas/pics please let me know. I don't need a step by step I can make stuff I just want to see what people have done with simple 2x4 and plywood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I know there is a ton of different kinds of bow stands made.
But I haven't found one that is made from stuff you can find on a job site. I'm a general contractor and always have random stuff laying around but don't really know what would look the best with just 2x4, ply wood, and random other stuff. If anyone had any ideas/pics please let me know. I don't need a step by step I can make stuff I just want to see what people have done with simple 2x4 and plywood

I built mine out of PVC. I just leave it outside and don’t have to worry about it. I did add 2 45s and caps to make the arrow holders upright more and the caps keep the rain out of it. The black part is just 1” weatherstripping with electrical tape to pad where the bow hangs.

·
Distance hole puncher
1,978 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Built mine out of old trampoline pipe. Breaks down into 4 pieces the legs and top piece are pinned the holders are welded in place and that’s from a old lawn chair

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the portable idea... I planted a fence post at my 20 yard mark and just screwed in two bow hangers. To hold the arrows I bent rebar into about a 6 inch circle and welded a small lag bolt on and screwed it in. Works great until the cows come through and rub on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts