Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to put a new string on my new bow and was wondering if some of yall could post some pics of some like different colored bow strings or if i could get a link to some. Because i did a search and couldnt find anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
www.strikeforcearchery.com

He will make it whatever color you want and it won't cost you an arm and a leg--he is very good at what he does and has a ton of string customers nation wide!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
One name for strings,best I've seen, BUCKNASTY do a search on here for him you want regret it.:wink:

·
Registered
704 Posts
I ordered my winners choice strings from this place and you can get any color combination you want and the delivery time is great not to mention the price. winners choice strings are the best in my opinion and NO STRETCH as they come pre stretched and twisted to the specs of your bow. Check them out.

http://www.ioarchery.com/cat_415.cfm

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the replys. ttt

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
bucknasty

check out the bucknasty strings in the classified section. He has all the colors you will need and it is an unbelievable string and it is cheap. Put a set on my Outback postioned the peep and kisser and It has not moved at all. I probably have shot it 2000 time and it still has not moeved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts