Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
mmm yes sir...for a top of the line quality string without the hefty price....check out Schmidty's Specialty Strings =D
they are here on AT in the Classifieds....
or you can contact the owner Anthony Schmidt through his website...www.ssstrings.com
also you can give him a call at 608.738.8171

these strings are GREAT! and Anthony's customer service is top notch as well! He is ALWAYS willing to help a fella out! :wink:

· Registered
169 Posts
Strings.

I have not personally used barracuda string's but I have used Winners Choice and I would highly recommend them hands down.

They are a bit on the pricey side, but I have used them for years and they really stand the test of time.

IMHO it's hard to top Winners Choice, they are arguably some of the best bow strings out there.

Good luck! :darkbeer:

· Registered
5,465 Posts
Save some money and buy a set from one of the many people on here that make quality strings. Deezlin (Littlejon Strings), Bucknasty, Ssstrings, these are a few of the better ones at about half the cost of Winners Choice and just as good or better.

· Registered
1,441 Posts
America's Best Bowstrings

America's Best Bowstrings and we back it up with a 1 year written warranty on peep rotation and creep. Our strings and cables come with halo end loops and our strings come with halo center serving.
Give Jerry a call for a 2008 catalog and price sheet.
And he can give you the delivery times.

Ph# 330-231-1613

· Registered
3,284 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.